Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear Jesus, I missed a retweet from Katy Perry... all for You.


Sooo… for those of you who don’t know, Katy Perry has a new album coming out this October. For publicity for Katy Perry’s new albums, she has a gold 18-Wheeler truck drive through all 50 states in America. If you happen to spot it, get a picture of it, and tweet it at Katy Perry, then she has promised to retweet you on Twitter.
Is it not just my OUTSTANDING luck that I would see this truck WHILE I’M FASTING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA. What is this?! A cruel joke of some sort? A test to see just how committed I am to this whole “7 Experiment” thing? Well, God, I hope I passed. Because I missed a retweet from Katy Perry… all for You.

On a lighter note, I still got pictures of (and with) the 18-Wheeler.






These are two random strangers whose dad asked if they could get a picture with us,
after he asked which one of us was Katy Perry.
Summer and I both raised our hands. 


P.S. I may or may not have tagged Katy Perry in the tweet that I shared the link to this blog in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment